God's Little Conger

Thursday, January 26, 2006



Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
The tiredness is setting in! Is it bedtime yet??
Up until yesterday my energy level was very normal. But yesterday my friend Luisa and I were hanging out and I felt so bad cuz I could not stop YAWNING!
Spent most of today with Mom and Steph. We went to Mackenzie's school to surprise her with a visit (SO cute!), out for a super-delicious lunch (I had an egg-white/veggie omelet, fruit, and an English muffin and ate every crumb!), and then to Hobby Lobby. By the time we got home I crocheted a little bit and then was SO tired that I plopped down on the couch. Dad turned on a really nice CD and I was OUT like a light. It's probably good that I slept for awhile before I made the hour-long drive home. I was pooped.
Oh, I'm really happy cuz Mom said she'd come to my gynee appointment with me on Monday! I'd be totally fine going by myself...I just think it'll be more fun if she's with me (not for the exam, o' course, but for everything else). I'm looking forward to that appointment. I have some questions I want to ask the doctor; I think I'll make a list so I don't forget any of them!
My tummy's been feeling pretty okay the last couple days. Still on-and-off nausea...crackers do help quite a bit. I've been eating one before I even get out of bed in the morning. My appetite is different. I'm usually kinda hungry for breakfast, very hungry for lunch, and I have to choke down dinner.
Ya know what? I haven't thrown away my + pregnancy test yet. I look at it every day. Can't bring myself to toss it. How sad is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home