God's Little Conger

Monday, July 10, 2006


I've been able to "do" more lately, despite the watermelon-belly. Over the weekend, we massively re-organized the garage - shuffled through every single box in there and pitched a bunch of junk, then organized the boxes and bins on a shelving unit. Scott did the vast majority of it, but I did what I could.
And today I managed to work for about four hours (with frequent breaks!) in the room that will be the nursery - sorting through everything in there and clearing almost everything out so it can be painted. I made two "piles" of stuff in the hallway - a trash pile, which is surprisingly large, and a store-in-the-garage pile. So tomorrow I hope to move some of that stuff down into the garage. Some of the boxes are pretty heavy, though, so I'll just deal with the lighter ones.
Our friend Jennifer is coming to visit on Wednesday and is gonna help Scotty paint the nursery!! Dude! Once it's painted, the sky's the limit! It will be SO much fun to start putting stuff in there and making it begin to look like a baby's room! I can't wait to put her little clothes in the drawers and on hangers (mental note: Buy those bitty hangers I've always thought were so cute), and just get things looking all cute in there! OH and I even lined her dresser drawers with contact paper today too!
I hope I have enough energy to do a few more things around here tomorrow like I had today. If I take plenty of breaks and drink lots of water, I do pretty darn well. Gonna try to post a couple pictures with this entry, but Blogger hasn't let me do that lately, so we'll see. HEY, it worked! That's one of the two dressers that Scott did a very nice painting job on. Tried to post a couple more pics but it will only let me post one. Grrr.
She has been moving, moving, moving lately! 'Course, most of the time I only feel her when I'm sitting or laying quite still. Today I felt her off and on but since I was moving so much, she wasn't...lol! BUT - this afternoon my belly looked all lopsided, kinda bigger on the left than the right, so I think she may have had her butt sticking up or something. It was way funny! I still am just totally obsessed with feeling her move. I love it soooooooo much!!!!

3 Comments:

  • Wenz - it sounds like you are really enjoying your pregnancy! Try not to overdo it though. I love the dresser - Scotty did a great job!

    By Blogger Teresa, at 6:31 AM  

  • I love the dresser! You have to post the pic taken with the little 'critter' drawer pulls - they are precous!!!

    By Blogger Dy, at 3:40 AM  

  • Wendy, my name is Philip Hallstrom. I found your blog online. From your names, I think that I know you and your husband, but I could not find pictures of either of your faces online. I stood up in the wedding of a Scott Conger who married a Wendy, but afterward I lost contact with them. If this is really you, please let me know. My e-mail address is haobole@gmail.com

    By Blogger Philip Hallstrom, at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home