God's Little Conger

Monday, June 26, 2006

Just got back from my first exercise class. It was pretty cool! Mondays are step classes. It was a little more fast-paced and strenuous than I thought it would be but at no point did I really feel like it was too much. Also, you control the intensity by deciding how many levels to use (today I didn't use any - just used the step itself) and she modified some of the moves to make them easier, so I did the easier ones!
There were five of us in the class - three moms who brought their babies with them, and two of us preggo's. One of the girls who had an absolutely adorable baby girl made a point to chat with me after the class, which I thought was very cool. Her name is Kristen and her baby's name is Kate. That baby has a LOT of dark hair!! I also talked to the instructor for a bit. Very nice people.
Right now I feel great. Maybe that workout did some good! Wonder what Alyssa was thinking about all that bouncing around! LOL!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home