God's Little Conger

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Today, Baby C could fit on the end of a pencil eraser! S/he is growing little arm buds and instead of being straight, the baby is curved and you could easily identify the head.
Yesterday afternoon and evening I felt pretty nasty. And wooooah, maaaajorly tired again! Last night I slept ten hours and am feeling much better this morning. Had a hankerin' for French toast so made some for breakfast. What I really wanted to do for breakfast was go to Dunkin' Donuts, but my hubby put the kabosh on that idea by reminding me that I need to eat healthy. Good hubby. Kinda. HeeHee!
Just two more days til my gynee visit! This is the first time I've ever been excited to go to the gynecologist. It will just feel good to have her confirm everything and tell me that everything looks good and give me an official due date and answer my questions. I am praying that it goes very well.
Tomorrow will be six weeks!! I kinda wish I could fast-forward a few weeks to get past the "icky" stage!
Oh, we told Scotty's family last night. They're all really excited! Koreena (Scotty's sister) said, "I have to see you in stages, so you better plan to come up here a lot!" LoL! Anyway...it was happy news in the midst of a sad time -- Grandpa Conger had another stroke and is in the hospital again, not doing well at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home