God's Little Conger

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I swear, my cravings change almost every day!
So far, I've craved:
  • chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate sprinkles
  • Spring Mix salad from Wendy's
  • McDonald's hamburger
  • Wendy's hamburger
  • mac and cheese
  • Dunkin Donuts (still haven't satisfied that craving, though)
  • my mom's mashed potatoes and gravy (haven't satisfied that one either!)
  • Starburst candy
  • really salty potato chips
  • ...And today it's macaroni salad!

Weird, eh? This feeling of being nauseous and hungry at the same time is something I just can't get used to. Right now my nightstand has about eight different kinds of food on it.

3 Comments:

  • I can definitely understand that, Bambi! It's good that you're craving fruit and veggies, tho!

    By Blogger Wendy, at 1:05 PM  

  • A girl at work has just realized that she can not follow through on her craving for chocolate anymore...the baby inside revolts!

    By Blogger Kat, at 1:52 PM  

  • Aw, poor little peanut doesn't like chocolate, huh Kat? I can't eat nearly as much chocolate as usual, either!

    By Blogger Wendy, at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home