God's Little Conger

Wednesday, February 01, 2006


There MUST be a little alien taking over my body. I had a McDonald's hamburger and fries for lunch. "Miss Anti-McDonald's" had to have a burger from there. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a hambuger more. I inhaled that puppy.
At the same time, I am so queasy and SOOO tired again today. I'm getting really tired of feeling like this, but I constantly remind myself of why I feel like this, and that it'll only last a few more weeks.
Doctor's office hasn't called so far....hopefully that means all my bloodwork is good. We shall see.
Well, I think I'm gonna veg and watch stupid soap operas. I am so thankful that my schedule allows me to get a lot of rest!!
Baby C is the size of a coffee bean this week, which is 15,000 times bigger than s/he was at conception! No WONDER I'm so tired!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home