God's Little Conger

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Baby C is about 2-1/2 inches from head to rump already!

Last night I was sooooo acidy. I called my OB yesterday to ask if there was anything I could do to relieve it, but the nurse said I pretty much just have to grin and bear it. Ugh! She said everything I've used so far is fine - Tums, Rolaids, Maalox. She even said that a lot of pregnant women "pop Tums like they're candy" and that that's okay too. Rolaids chewables give me a little relief if I chew three of them at a time...so I guess that'll be my lifeline til this subsides!
How exciting, huh? A whole entry about acid. Oh, pregnancy is so.....interesting.

Oh, guess what? I've got a cleaning company coming to CLEAN MY HOUSE today!!! Merry Maids quoted me $330. HA!!!!!! Are they senile?!?! In the local paper, I found a much smaller, independent company that said they could do it for about $80. MUCH better! When I think about cleaning this whole house, it is overwhelming right now. I think that once it's nice and clean, I'll be able to maintain it pretty easily. So I'm very glad that's happening today!!

It's hubby's birthday today! 35 years old....and almost a new dad! He's gonna be a good dad. He's scared of the possiblity of having a little girl because he doesn't think he'd know how to raise a girl. He thinks he'd be a better dad for a boy. I, however, know without a doubt that he will be a fantastic daddy to a boy or a girl. All it'll take is for him to see that little face after the baby's born - and he'll be whipped. I just know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home