God's Little Conger

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Warm fuzzies!
I used to work for a ob-gyn before we moved - Dr. Stough. He was a sweetheart....still practicing gynecology at age 70. Anyway, today I emailed him and his wife (whom I also love dearly) to tell them the news of my pregnancy. Dr. Stough emailed me back and I just love everything he says. I hope he wouldn't mind - I have to share his email here!

"Wendy,
Congratulations! I know how exciting it is to see a little one on the ultrasound screen. I do them at CareNet pregnancy center on Fridays and occasionally on Wednesday as well. It helps the girls who are considering an abortion to change their minds when they see a heart beat or see the baby moving around. I kmow you will be feeling better in a couple or three weeks. Keep the faith. We will be waiting to hear all about it in late September.
Jim"


I just wanna hug him!

1 Comments:

  • ticklebee beat me to it!!


    how sweet indeed!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home