God's Little Conger

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm quickly reaching that point that all pregnant women come to where I'm getting very tired of being pregnant. I'm tired, lethargic, and huge. My legs are stretchy all the time, my acid reflux is horrible and nothing helps and because of that, my stomach just feels really sour. My hands are constantly numb and tingly from carpal tunnel. It's hard to take a deep breath cuz she's probably pushing up on my diaphragm.
I actually cried tonight cuz I feel sorry for myself. What a putz!

5 Comments:

  • Oh girl... I cried so many times while pregnant cuz I was sick and tired of being pregnant!

    By Blogger d_evans, at 11:07 AM  

  • Kinda glad to know that, Devon, cuz I felt weird. Thankfully Scotty let me cry on his shouler (literally) for as long as I needed to and said, "Whine to me!" So I did. A lot!

    By Blogger Wendy, at 11:28 AM  

  • I know most women feel that way toward the end, though I'm not one of them. Not much longer to go! You'll make it!:) But in the meantime, vent away!

    By Blogger Tricia, at 9:15 PM  

  • That's why you're on baby #4, Tricia - cuz you have easy pregnanices. Brat! LOL!

    By Blogger Wendy, at 8:08 AM  

  • Wendy, Scotty better just kind of sit back and wait (as far as the whining goes). Cuz depending on what you choose for pain during labor (I went drug free) you may be doing more than whining at him. I know I yelled at my Mom when I was in labor with Alex. I think it went something like this, "Why do you let me do these things to myself???"

    By Blogger daionara, at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home