God's Little Conger

Wednesday, February 22, 2006



Guess what? I received my first piece of baby clothing today!! My dear online friend, Kat, sent me an absolutely adorable little pair of dark blue Old Navy overalls - and a journal called "Eat Your Peas"! It felt so wild to get baby clothes - and it made me cry a little. It's so cool!! I feel like tacking the overalls up on the wall so I can look at them all the time! (But I won't....lol.)

I actually felt okay enough to go out for a little while today! I'm still in shock! Went to walk Dilly the greyhound, then to Panera. I had a chicken salad sandwich, a fresh fruit cup and raspberry iced tea. It was delicious! Then I went to Kohl's, which is right by Panera, and got something I've been wanting to get for awhile now - something I'm gonna use to make a little gift for Devon's precious little Gracie. Gracie is a little over two months old (born Dec. 17) and she is something else! Devon's got a million pictures of Gracie smiling HUGELY and laughing - at TWO months old!! I cannot wait to meet her in person, hopefully in the not-too-far future!! I have GOT to squeeze her and kiss her perfect little chubby cheeks!
Anyway...it felt great to get out for a little while. Hopefully that will be happening more often from now on. Maybe, must maybe this marks a turning point in my pregnancy. I pray it does!!

5 Comments:

  • Thank you!! Who are you? :)

    By Blogger Wendy, at 1:22 PM  

  • very cute overalls!!! Kat is one of the best isn't she?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 PM  

  • She is, indeed!

    By Blogger Wendy, at 6:14 PM  

  • Awe shucks.

    I am in love with overalls on babies...it makes them look like little people, as opposed to infants.

    By Blogger Kat, at 4:04 PM  

  • I love the overalls too! Can't wait to see Baby C wearing them!! What a great gift.

    By Blogger Dy, at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home