God's Little Conger

Saturday, February 11, 2006


Okay, maybe within a few weeks my blog posts will be about something OTHER THAN FOOD!
But not yet....! *oink oink*
This morning I HAD to have a donut. Scotty needed to get a haircut and - how convenient - Dunkin' Donuts is just two buildings away from the barber shop! So I dropped him off and went on my merry way to get a donut. I ended up having half of a ham, egg, and cheese bagel (for protein, ya know), a vanilla cream donut and a bottle of OJ. It was all SOOO good!! And what's up with vanilla? They did have chocolate cream ones, but those vanilla ones just looked perfect, and it tasted absolutely heavenly!
Been feeling a tiny bit better lately.....the queasiness isn't quite as bad (still here, just not as bad). However, I am still just as tired as I have been. Yesterday and today I took naps and slept so hard that I woke up sweating and breathing heavy. That's some serious sleep, eh?!
For lunch today I had plain mashed potatoes. Country Crock makes those now and I love them. Could've used some nice turkey breast and maybe some green beans and cranberry sauce with them, but beggars can't be choosers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home