God's Little Conger

Friday, March 17, 2006

Not much to report today.....
I'm not quite as acidy as usual today and am actually feeling pretty okay. The extreme tiredness, however, is definitely not going away yet. I took a nap this morning and am just about to try to take another one! This little gummi bear is knocking me out, man!
Went to Panera for lunch today cuz I really wanted a chicken salad sandwich on multigrain. It was so good. And instead of potato chips, I had an apple on the side. Good girl, I know. Hee! And I loooooooooove their iced green tea. I could drink that stuff by the gallon. I'm not a real tea fan but am starting to like iced teas. I still can't figure out if green tea has caffeine in it or not; maybe some does and some doesn't? I don't think Panera's does, cuz if it did I would be all buzzy right now and I'm not.
It's the weekend and I'm glad. Scotty and I are going to Mom and Dad's tomorrow for good ol' Gianorio's pizza! We haven't had Gianorio's in aaaages. It's our favorite pizza ever. We used to live right across the street from it. Oh there are so very many reasons I would love to live back there.
Devon's baby girl is three months old today. Happy three-month birthday, sweet Gracie-girl! I cannot wait to meet you, precious. I hope Devon doesn't mind but I wanna post a picture of Gracie here in honor of her three months in this great big world. Auntie Wendy loves you!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home