God's Little Conger

Wednesday, March 15, 2006



Yesterday, despite feeling awful, I was laughing so hard I couldn't see straight.
Quite a few people claim, when they see the ultrasound picture to the left, that it's a boy. I, personally, think that what's between the legs is simply the umbilical cord. Well, I posted a blown-up version of this picture on the forum I'm a part of and asked the ladies what they think. Most of them said you just can't tell this early and don't think they see a weenie there. Patti said - and I quote - "I hate to break it to you, but it looks to me like you're having a gummi bear." OH my gosh. I was ROLLING!!! Cuz how right is she?! Baby C DOES look like a gummi bear in that picture!!! It felt good to laugh that hard.

1 Comments:

  • She has such a way with words, that one.

    By Blogger Kat, at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home