God's Little Conger

Monday, March 20, 2006

Now that I'm past the first trimester, I'm gonna try going back on the prenatal vitamins. I'm assuming they won't bother my tummy. I hope. Got the prescription filled today and broke all of the pills in half so I can take half in the morning and half at night. I think Gummi Bear and I might need the extra iron that's in the prenatals so figured it would be wise to start taking them again.
I've really been craving FRUIT!! Fresh fruit, fruit juice, fruit-flavored stuff....Today at the grocery store I bought a little cup of fresh tropical fruit (mango, guava, pineapple, etc.) and ate it as soon as I got home. It was soooo good and really hit the spot! Also drank a bottle of iced tea with lemon so I'm gonna have to pee every ten minutes here pretty soon!
The cashier at the grocery store was so nice. She tends to call me by my first name and today she laughed at me cuz I had her ring up a package of little cinnamon donuts that I had opened and eated a couple of already. Told her I'm three months pregnant and my appetite is pretty crazy. She thought this was my second or third pregnancy but I told her it was my first. She offered to get me help with putting my groceries in the car but I told her I'd be fine. She's a really nice lady.
Scotty goes to the doctor tomorrow - a new doctor that's close to us in Round Lake. He's been having heart pain off and on for the past few days and that's something I do not want to mess with. I wonder if it is just stress - with me being pregnant and stuff. I pray that it's nothing serious but I don't think it is. I'm very glad he's willing to see a doctor.

6 Comments:

  • I craved fruit during my second trimester too Wendy! I remember grocery shopping one day with Mike, and I bought a bowl of the pre-cut fruit and ate it as soon as we got in the car on the way home!

    By Blogger d_evans, at 2:40 PM  

  • Okay Devon, I'm starting to think I'm gonna have Gracie's long-lost twin or something! My cravings are almost identical to the ones you had! TOO funny!
    Well hey, at least fruit is a healthy thing to be craving, eh? That's good! :)

    By Blogger Wendy, at 3:25 PM  

  • I craved fruit when I was pg with Megan. I was eating fruits, veggies & healthy foods like they were going out of style, which is so NOT me!;)

    With my boys, I always craved junk foods. If we decide to have one more, I'll be curious to see if what I crave clues me in to the gender of the baby?!

    Hope Scott's appt goes well!

    Tricia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 PM  

  • Well Tricia, I've been craving healthy food AND junk food - so figure THAT one out for me! HeeHee! ;)

    By Blogger Wendy, at 8:06 PM  

  • Answer: TWINS!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 PM  

  • Oh glory, no! Lol! I know for a fact that there's just one little peanut in there - thank you Lord! :D

    By Blogger Wendy, at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home