God's Little Conger

Monday, March 27, 2006

Baby C is making mommy hungry! Today for lunch I ate a piece of pizza, a big orange, a bag (small, but still a whole bag) of low-carb chocolate covered peanuts, a banana, and apple juice. Oink. And I was actually hungry for dinner tonight - something that doesn't happen often.
I think Scotty gave me his cold. I've been waking up in the morning with a terrible sore throat that, thankfully, mostly goes away after I eat breakfast. My mouth and throat are SO dry first thing in the morning. And my nose is super stuffy. Got some nasal spray and some Sudafed at the store today. I asked the pharmacist if Sudafed is okay for pregnancy and she said there haven't been enough tests done to know if it's safe or not. However, my OB, as well as several web sites, says it's fine. I'm gonna take it only if I absolutely have to. Hopefully I won't have to take it at all.
So yeah, between the cold and the continued acid reflux, my throat is in bad shape.
I can't wait til I can feel the baby move again!! It hasn't happened since that one night last week. I wish I could fast-forward to September cuz I so wanna meet this little peanut!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Wendy, The way time is flying by September will be soon here and just think no more acid reflux just a tiny little conger peanut to remind you and then you will know it was all worthwhile hehehe
    hope all is well otherwise and hope Scott is getting or has got over his cold.
    Love from Susan & Carl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home