God's Little Conger

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Well, we chose a name!! Our baby girl's name will be Alyssa Belle Conger. Isn't that cute? I love it! Her initials will be ABC- lol
And I spent a couple hours registering online this morning for baby stuff. It was so much fun! If you feel like taking a gander at all the cute stuff I registered for, the websites are:

Bedding/Nursery:
http://www.babybeddingtown.com/babybedding-viewregistry.htm?registry-name=Wendy%20Conger,46277

Good ol' Target:
http://www.target.com/gp/registry/babyreg.html/602-1790004-6427045
(just input my name. This one might not show up right away - I guess they have to process it or something before it shows up.)

3 Comments:

  • Hi Wendy,

    I was just checking your blog again and I'm so happy to hear about your little bambina! Alyssa Belle Conger, that's such a sweet name.

    BTW, I love the bedding you chose for her. Absolutely adorable!

    I have to tell you I miss reading your Martha comments.

    Take care!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 PM  

  • Cute, cute name! I'll have to check out the links later, gotta get my kids off to bed!

    Tricia:)

    By Blogger Tricia, at 8:08 PM  

  • You could have knocked me over with a feather when you announced she is a girl! I could not believe my eyes! Congratulations on your DAUGHTER! I love her name, too. .....But prepare yourself, Mom... it is almost a certainty that she will be a DADDY'S GIRL.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home