God's Little Conger

Monday, April 03, 2006

Still feeling pretty darn crappy with this sinus infection, which is disappointing because I thought the antibiotics would have knocked it out by now. And I think the antibiotics might be making me feel weird on top of everything else. Very hard to explain but....I feel like I have "medicine head" all over my entire body. I don't have the energy to do laundry or grocery shop, both of which desperately need doing. I wish SO much that I had good friends around here that I could call and ask for a little help but I wouldn't feel comfortable at all asking somebody for help around here. I feel very alone. I'm tired of my pity party though, so I'll stop right here.

Yesterday morning in church I was looking at the babies in the "parent seating" section. Oh my gosh, SO cute! I think it's neat that church has that section. It's close to an exit so parents can get up and leave the auditorium without causing much disruption. Makes a lot of sense to me.

Well, I am really starting to POP out! Sometimes Scotty catches me holding my growing belly and looks at me like I've completely lost my marbles, but I just tell him I'm proud of my big belly! And wow, I am definitely at the peeing-every-15-minutes stage. Last night I got up to go potty and by the time I was back in bed I had to go again! Unbelievable! I think Baby C enjoys pushing on my bladder...lol!

Well, I should get some breakfast. Have a good day!

1 Comments:

  • I hate to break it to ya, but some people suffer from nasal congestion the whole time they are pregnant. You might want to try Drixoral Non-Drowsey Formula. All it does is help with the stuffy nose, which means no medicine head. I couldn't live without it. I hope you feel better soon. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home