God's Little Conger

Monday, May 01, 2006

God actually gave me a little bit o' energy this morning. :)
Scotty has a couple weeks off of work (vacation time that he has accrued), which is so great - I love having him home! So this morning we went out to Gurnee to Home Depot, Target, the grocery store, and even TGI Friday's for lunch (it was soooo good)! Only bad thing is that I got another bloody nose at the restaurant! :( But other than that, it was so nice to be out getting stuff done with my hubby!
Had Diet Coke with lunch and then a 100 Grand candy bar, so Alyssa's probably doin' the Macarena in there! ;)

9 Comments:

  • Hey Wendy, that diet coke isn't very good for the baby! Something about the artificial sweetner in it. I'll try to find the info I read about it and get it to you. It might also be giving you those headaches!

    By Blogger d_evans, at 7:37 PM  

  • I had three Drs. two of which were high risk obs tell me that diet drinks would only be harmful if you drank more than a case everyday. They all said the caffeine was more harmful than the sweetner. Drink up and enjoy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:57 PM  

  • EEK! I didn't know Diet Coke was bad for the baby! I won't drink it anymore if it is!
    Thanks for the heads-up, girl!

    By Blogger Wendy, at 8:02 PM  

  • Oh, now I just read the other comment here....hope that's true!

    By Blogger Wendy, at 8:03 PM  

  • anonymous...who are ya? :)

    By Blogger Wendy, at 8:03 PM  

  • It's up to your discretion. I've also heard that diet soda isn't the greatest, but I also know plenty of women who (esp after the first trimester) drink their share of diet sodas & their babies are just fine. Probably for me, I'd err on the side of caution, even though it would more than likely turn out just fine! Don't worry too much about it though!:)

    Tricia

    By Blogger Tricia, at 8:19 AM  

  • Tylenol-PM and Zoloft are safe for pregnancy. And after our detailed u/s last week, we're about 99% sure that Alyssa is healthy and does not have Downs. Everything looked perfect! :)

    By Blogger Wendy, at 11:36 AM  

  • That's a lot of detailed information for someone claiming to be anonymous! Wendy, I think you may have a stalker!

    By Blogger Kat, at 11:47 AM  

  • Okay, who are you anonymous? I really think Wendy has the right to know!

    By Blogger d_evans, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home