God's Little Conger

Monday, June 12, 2006

Had another OB check-up today and it went well!
Her heart rate was 158 bmp today and my belly measurement was just right. However, I gained nine pounds since my last appointment (one month ago)! Egads! The doctor told me to just "go easy on the desserts" - lol. And I'm not surprised. My sweet tooth is insatiable...just THRU the ROOF! And I have been eating too many sweets. So I'm gonna really cut down on them, which will probably help me to have more energy too....sometimes I just feel SO sluggish, and it probably has a lot do to with the sugar and fat I eat. So I will be a better girl about that, I promise - lol!
They also gave me a bottle of orange glucose-filled stuff to drink before my next appointment, which is in three weeks. Yum. (Yes, that was sarcasm!) At my next appt they'll do a routine glucose tolerance test to see if I have gestational diabetes. I know it's not uncommon and my sister had it when she was pregnant...but hopefully I won't have it.
And guess what? After this next appointment, I'll be going every two weeks instead of every month! That makes me realize how close it's getting! WooHoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home