God's Little Conger

Sunday, June 04, 2006

People are starting to touch my belly. Lol! I don't mind it a bit as long as I know the person. If a stranger came up to me in the grocery store and started touchin' all over my belly (like my friend Rebecca said happened to her) - not cool!
We had a great afternoon with Mom and Dad today. The weather was picture-perfect and the burgers were deeeelicious! Dad can really grill those burgers! After lunch we went to downtown Wheaton and got ice cream and then the Popcorn Shop. I can't believe that itty-bitty penny candy store is STILL there after all these years! It will be a sad, sad day when the Popcorn Shop closes its doors. And yes, I got a bag of candy and have eaten far too much of it today!
Although my appetite is quite good lately, I've been trying not to eat too much at a time. If I do, I just feel so uncomfortable and HUGE! My belly isn't THAT big yet, but it already feels like there's not a whole lotta room in there. I know, I ain't seen nothin' yet! Mercy!

2 Comments:

  • I would NEVER touch anyone's belly!!! I had a bit of an interesting issue last weekend, when a friend asked my why I didn't have any interest in holding her infant. I just feel uncomfotable holding little people who's heads are so floppy.

    By Blogger Kat, at 3:31 PM  

  • It's amazing the nerve some people have! At least they're waiting til you have a belly, unlike some scary people I happen to know!:0

    Not much longer til you & Scott will be able to see & feel those punches & kicks...oh, I can't wait to read your blog the day that happens! Enjoy!

    Tricia:)

    By Blogger Tricia, at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home