God's Little Conger

Thursday, June 01, 2006




Look at this picture! I found it online last night. It gives you an idea of how big Alyssa is right now, at 23 weeks. Isn't that cool?!?! She's already bigger than my hand! And from how much I've still been feeling those thumps in there, it's not hard to believe! : ) ....And the other picture is my Safari laying with his paw on my belly. Sometimes he lays on me and kneads my belly a little. I think he finally somehow knows there's something pretty cool in there! I love it!!

Been feeling pretty okay lately - my main thing is still major tiredness. It's not as bad as it was a couple months ago but it still doesn't take much to get me really exhausted.

Gosh, I CANNOT WAIT to meet this little girl!!!!!!!! Only 3-1/2 more months!!!!

2 Comments:

  • Those 3 more months will probably sail by for you - especially when you start nesting.

    By Blogger Kat, at 2:33 PM  

  • I love the picture of Safari - he's going to be protective of his little sister!

    By Blogger Teresa, at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home