God's Little Conger

Thursday, August 10, 2006

WOW! This baby girl's movements are getting stronger and "bigger" these last few days!! This morning she kicked (or elbowed) six times in a row - lol! I loooooove her stronger kicks and punches!!! They assure me that she's getting big and getting ready to come into the world!
All this growing has also made it somewhat difficult for me to eat much. I have to eat smaller bits at a time rather than whole meals most of the time. So often I can feel part of her (probably her head or her little butt) up real high, inbetween my ribs....and it's when she's way up there that I can't fit much food in my tummy!
I absolutely cannot believe that I'm 33 weeks along and that she will be here so soon!!! Between DYING to SEE and HOLD her, and being very tired of being pregnant - I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!
I would like to say a special "BEST WISHES" to my friend, Bambi today. Her baby boy, Xander, is due literally any minute now and I'm sooooooo excited for her!!!! Praying for you, Bambi girl!!

4 Comments:

  • ((HUGS)) Wendy! She'll be here soon!

    By Blogger d_evans, at 1:03 PM  

  • Yeah what you said and what Devon said too!

    By Blogger daionara, at 5:41 PM  

  • Wendy, I read your blog every chance I get...in hopes that one day I will read that little Alyssa has made it into the world with a healthy start. I think of you and Scott often and hope that you are both well. Take care.

    By Blogger Tiffany, at 9:55 PM  

  • Oh thank you, Tiff. It's awesome to hear from you and I miss you, girl!!

    By Blogger Wendy, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home