God's Little Conger

Thursday, March 30, 2006


Haven't posted a belly picture in awhile....here's my 14-weeks pic. Sorry about the jammies...I don't feel like getting dressed today!

So, this bites really bad. I have a sinus infection. Finally went to the doctor yesterday...again! And he prescribed antibiotics for me (I think it's called Keflex). Two a day for ten days. I hope they kick in SOON! Last night I had a coughing fit and felt so bad for my hubby, who's a very light sleeper anyway. And today my nose is horribly stuffed up and I'm just so uncomfortable. Ya know, in the past three months, there has not been one single day that I have felt good. If it's not one thing it's another. UGGGGH. But I think things will be better soon.
It is soooooooo gorgeous out today - sunny and 64 degrees! Spring has definitely sprung! Wish I felt good enough to go out and enjoy the weather!
I was looking at my belly a little while ago. Oh my gosh! I am really starting to look pregnant, kids! I love it! Still haven't felt Gummi Bear move since that one night a couple weeks ago....but absolutely cannot wait to feel him again!
Is it September yet?

Listen to this:
"Your baby can now turn its head, open its mouth, and press its lips together. Not bad for somebody who only weighs 1 ounce and stands only 3-1/2 inches tall!"

3 Comments:

  • Cute! Definitely starting to grow, but I can't wait to see pics around 20/24 weeks when you'll REALLY be popping out!:)

    Hope you feel better soon. Sounds like the weather is better there than here--rain/thunderstorms and in the 50's, but hey, it's better than SNOW & winter!!!

    Tricia:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:51 PM  

  • Antibiotics suck. East your yogurt...and listen to Patti's instructions. (If you need them again, they are posted on *my* blog! LOL)

    I'm sure your days will get better...I can't wait to see your post about baby C's hiccups! It's so weird to see your tummy move when that happens - and I'm positive that it will make you giggle.

    BTW - is Safari always up your butt? ;)

    By Blogger Kat, at 2:14 PM  

  • I hope the antibiotics have kicked in and you are feeling better!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home