God's Little Conger

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Okay, so I decided this nasty "anonymous" person can bite me. I changed the settings here so she won't be able to post anymore.
So without further ado......Thought I'd log in to make a quick entry. We just got back from a long weekend trip to Green Bay to visit with Scotty's family and to see some good friends we hadn't seen in far too long. We had the FUNNEST weekend!! Before the trip, I was very nervous about whether or not I would feel good enough to do everything we were planning to do. But God gave me four days in a row of feeling fine and having plenty of energy! It was GREAT!! I drove Scott's mom's new convertible Volkswagon Beetle, we had nachos at Max & Erma's, dinner at Ross and Koreena's on Friday, a BBQ at Jennifer's on Saturday with Brent and Melissa and their two precious little boys, visited Scott's grandparents, had dinner at Old Chicago Pizza last night and then went to part of our niece, Jensen's, soccer game! PHEW! Got home late last night and slept sooo well in my own bed!
I got lots of really cute summer maternity clothes from Melissa! I think that between all that, and the clothes I'm getting from the ebay auction, I'll be set! And Kathy taught me how to do those Sudoku puzzles - http://websudoku.com/ - and I am so addicted. They're so fun!
Also got a glider chair for Alyssa's room from Kathy. Now I need to take that off my registry!
During the trip, I felt her kick a couple times! And this morning - wow! I think she was playing soccer in there! : ) I looooove feeling her moving around in there!!
I could go on and on today, but I must go.
Long live my baby blog!!

5 Comments:

  • Yeah I'm so happy your keeping your blog Wendy!!!!

    By Blogger d_evans, at 12:42 PM  

  • *kitkat nods her approval*

    By Blogger Kat, at 12:47 PM  

  • Read your blog after I sent you that e-mail...sorry! But now I'm all caught up on things! Glad you're keeping the blog.

    Congrats on feeling her move around. That is just the neatest, coolest part of pregnancy, in my opinion! Didn't I tell you way back when that you'd be feeling her right around Mother's Day?!

    And have a great 1st Mother's Day. Even though Alyssa isn't technically "here," you ARE a mommy now!

    Talk to you soon!

    Tricia:)

    By Blogger Tricia, at 4:35 PM  

  • YAY! Glad ya stayed!

    By Blogger daionara, at 9:17 AM  

  • There ya go! Don't let 'em win!

    By Blogger Brenda, at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home