God's Little Conger

Friday, August 25, 2006

It seemed SO real.
Today I took a nap for about an hour. Right before I woke up, I was dreaming that my baby was sleeping next to me and I had my hand on her perfect little round head. And I was smiling hugely when I woke up. For all the world, I thought she really was right next to me!
I must have dreamed that because of how very, very much I long to finally hold her. I can feel parts of her in my belly when I rub it, but I can't tell if I'm feeling her knee, her head, her back, her buns...I just can't wait til I can hold her in my arms!! It won't be long.

2 Comments:

  • I think I'm as excited FOR you as you are!! I can't wait until she's here and you start pouring on the pictures so I can get my baby fix!

    By Blogger daionara, at 7:08 AM  

  • I remember those dreams. They did always seem so real.
    Won't be long now Wendy!

    By Blogger d_evans, at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home