God's Little Conger

Thursday, May 18, 2006


Here's what my little Alyssa-bump is looking like these days! : )

.....Okay, coming back to this entry to write a little more. Lol
I am really liking this stage of my pregnancy! Very seldom now do I have a day where I just want to lay around and do absolutely nothing. This week I've been straightening up the house, shopping, and I'm even baking an apple cake today! I'm tellin' ya - even as recently as a month ago, I truly thought I wouldn't be able to live like a normal person until I popped this little girlie out! It is SO refreshing and such a relief to have a little more energy back and to be able to do "normal" things like I used to again! Plus, I totally love watching my belly grow!! People in the grocery store and restaurants, etc., look at me and my belly a lot now - it cracks me up! I'm proud of my baby bump! : )

4 Comments:

  • I think it's awesome that you are past that horrid stage of being sick and tired all the time...and I'm sure that Scotty will adore the apple cake!

    By Blogger Kat, at 1:19 PM  

  • I'm so glad you're feeling better and being able to enjoy your pregnancy! You look adorable.

    By Blogger Brenda, at 3:14 PM  

  • I'm glad you are feeling better and have more energy. Now I gotta ask a question...


    Enquiring minds want to know, are you still pet sitting?

    By Blogger daionara, at 5:01 AM  

  • Sounds like you're beginning to "nest", at least that's what they call it around here. Like a mother bird....getting everything ready for the little one and the maternal thing is kicking in.

    {{{{{hugs}}}}}

    By Blogger Teresa, at 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home